2. The school’s admission policy gives preference to:
a. Siblings of students currently enrolled.
b. Children of St. Joseph Parish and Regional Parishes who contribute to the SUCCESS Annual Fund Drive.
c. Other Catholic Parish students.
d. Non-Catholic students.
3. A waiting list is based on the date of sign-up/registration with St. Joseph School. The list will be prioritized according to the above admission criteria.
4. The Tuition Agreement must be returned to the office by June 1 of the preceding fall.
5. No child will be admitted the first day of school unless a current tuition agreement is on file in the school office and arrange- ments for payment of any previous tuition/fees are made.
6. Parents have the right and responsibility to remove their child(ren) from enrollment at St. Joseph School should they believe school staff or the program does not meet the child’s needs.
7. The Principal may remove a child from enrollment at St. Joseph School if it is determined that the school program is unable to meet a child’s educational or developmental needs.
8. Tuition or fees paid are non-refundable unless specific request is made to the Pastor.