History & Mission
123 SW 6th Street
Chehalis WA 98531
St Joseph's School, originally called Holy Rosary Academy, was founded in 1885 by the Dominican Sisters of Edmonds. The present building opened in 1923 as St Joseph's School.
We are now entering our 79th year of providing a Christian school alternative to our community for children in pre-school thru the 8th grade.
Our school's mission is to continue the teaching ministry of Jesus Christ. We promote the spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional development of our
students. We expect our students to become community leaders and to excel in their studies.
Our school serves 6 regional Catholic churches as well as several non-catholic students. We are the only Catholic school in Lewis County